Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Snippets: Time has been flying swiftly for me, of late!

For several weeks leading up to the Steampunk World's Fair, it seemed as if I was consumed by creative ideas and was in a mad flurry to finish them all.  Once the event passed, I had a few days to recover and prepare for the family vacation.  Now, after what seems like only a week, I find almost a month has passed and I've been severely lax with my blog entries.

Since returning from the family vacation it seems about all I've had time for is spending time with my guys now that they're out of school for the summer.  I love having them home, but this year it seems like such a huge adjustment to my schedule.  Somehow, about the time August rolls around, I'm sure I'll figure out a way to arrange my schedule to allow time for my creating, writing my blog, and them.  For now, though, it's still a bit of a challenge finding time for anything other than the guys.  While I know they won't be young for long and I don't regret spending time with them, I'm going to try to carve out small pieces of time for me so I don't feel guilty about neglecting the blog and can enjoy time spent with them all the more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails