Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Form Friday: This weekend's vending schedule

Here it is, fairly late on a Friday evening, and I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and write a blog entry for today.  I had a lengthy list of things I needed to do today, many of them online, and, as luck would have it, thanks in part to a mishap caused by one of our dogs and the interference of summer storms, I haven't had the internet available to me for the majority of the day.  Yesterday came and went without providing the opportunity to do much online, including writing a blog entry, thanks to the school year winding down and two boys who were so excited to have a day off due to the annual Kennywood Day (a day when area schools attend the local amusement park) that they kept me overly occupied for the entire day.  Next week, the boys only have 3 1/2 days of school left until they're out for the summer, so I'll have to make the most of the last of my "free" days for awhile. 

Many weekends I have a packed vending schedule, but I'm especially excited about this one.

Saturday, I'll be vending at the 12th annual Fleatique on the Mon, a wonderful event that's close to home and is always quite fun.  The event runs from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and you can find me among the fine crafts and antique vendors that are located in Chess Park, right on Main Street in Monongahela.  If flea market vendors are of interest to you, make sure you wander over to 3rd Street where they'll be located.

Sunday, I'll be in the I Made It! Market tent in the Creativity Zone at the Three Rivers Arts Festival from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm both vending and teaching children how to make flowers from pop cans.  They'll be able to create a flower to take home with them and will hopefully look at their trash a bit more creatively as a result.

If you attend either event this weekend, please stop by and say hello.  Have a fantastic weekend, whether I see you or not!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ahhhh, the memories of Kennywood. Thanks for the flashback!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails