Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Form Friday: Upcoming Places you can see my wares...

Tomorrow, I'll be vending at the Lawrenceville Little Flea.  As of right now, the weather forecast looks promising, with thunderstorms not anticipated until around 6:00 pm.  As the flea is over at 3:00, you'll be able to shop and even make it home before the storms roll in.
Next Saturday, May 8th, I'll be vending at Oddmall Emporium of the Weird in Hudson, OH.

The following weekend, May 14-16, is the big even I've been busily gearing up for: The Steampunk World's Faire.  Niffer, of 19Moons, is sharing the travel, adventures, and a vending room, with me.  Please feel free to peruse either of our Etsy shops and if you stop my the faire, please look for us and tell us you saw us on my blog.  I'm working on a small, free gift for those who do.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

It sounds as though you have a very busy couple of Saturdays. I spent the day at our airshow. The blue angels were awesome. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails