Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Form Friday: Gallery Crawl in Downtown Pittsburgh in the Cultural District Tonight, Friday April 23rd

Come see some of my new anatomical oddities and other new items in person tonight, at the Gallery Crawl in Pittsburgh's Cultural District.

I'll be exhibiting my wares inside the Northside Urban Pathways Gallery.  Visit The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust for full details about other stops on the crawl.  You can also download a full Gallery Crawl Schedule Map.

Other members of the Steel Town Etsy Team will also be there exhibiting their wares as well.  Hopefully I'll see several of you there tonight.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your Gallery crawl sounded like it would have been fun. I live in the middle of the US. We have had rain the last two days, but we did not have the storm like Mississippi. I loved the pictures that you posted on Wednesday of your yard. They were so pretty. Even with allergies, I still love looking at the flowers, but I stay a better distance. Have a great weekend .

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

Shirley,

The gallery crawls are always fun! The only problem is I'm stuck in one place, but it's still a great time. Thanks for the compliment on the pics of my yard. Things are starting to bloom, but with that comes the endless weeds to pull. So much to do...

I also have allergies but have fortunately found pills that work for me so I can smell the flowers without sneezing. : ) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails