Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crafting Insanity

As I hastily try to complete as many of the crafty ideas dancing around in my head as possible before this weekend's Art is Alive show, I feel as if I'm too long on ideas and too short on time.  This week has been a creative whirlwind and I feel slightly insane, but more like a mad scientist such as Dr. Frankenfurter, and less like someone who needs to be committed.  My family may disagree, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I apologize for having to skip this week's installment of my zombie tale. I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write it amongst all the crafting chaos.

Some of my creations made lead some customers to believe that I'm truly crafting insane creations, but I'm happy with them, and for me, that's my ultimate barometer of success.  Of course, customer's cash doesn't hurt either.

If any of you are in the Canton, OH area, please stop by the Art is Alive show and say hello.  I'd love to hear your reactions to my crafty creations. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails