Friday, February 26, 2010

Free Form Friday: Flea Market Finds

Over the past few months, I've been selling my crafts and clothes my kids have outgrown at the Trax Farms winter flea market.  The last ones are next weekend, March 6th and 7th from 10:00 am to ??

One of the benefits of being there is having the opportunity to shop for vintage treasures that I can incorporate into some of my crafty projects.  The vintage buttons will be combined and layered then turned into rings and hairpins.  The vintage belt buckles will sit in my studio awaiting the perfect project to give them new life.

Vintage tin: Free (given to me by a vendor I've befriended).
Vintage buckle collection:  $5.00
Vintage buttons in Atlas Mason jars: $3.00 each
Vintage Button in large Ball jar: $5.00

Ready to run to the nearest flea market yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails