Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Form Friday: New Craft Projects on the Horizon

As if I needed more craft projects to occupy my time, lately I've been thinking of ways I could improve recycled projects I've started in the past and set aside because I wasn't completely happy with the results.  Plus, I've come up with a few new ways to utilize recycled materials.  So, over the next two weeks, in preparation for my next craft show, The I Made It! Market, I'll be working on numerous projects.  Hopefully, some of them will even turn out well enough that I can share pictures here next Friday and debut them at the market.

Do any of you have projects like these or new projects you'd like to share?  I love to hear about them.

2 comments:

Cottage In The Sun said...

I'm always doing something, but not usually recycled :), can't wait to see your photos!

Shirley said...

We all seem to have more then one project going at a time. I look forward to seeing your photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails