Sunday, October 4, 2009

Barker's Herbs & Heirlooms will be at the Sundae Flea Market Today

Sundae, everyone's favorite artist's market/sidewalk sale, is returning home to Schenley Plaza (Oakland, Pittsburgh) from 12-5 pm, today, Sunday, October 4, 2009.

Brooklyn's own French Horn Rebellion will be providing shopping music, but the real stars of the show are Pittsburgh's creative masters, who will be on hand selling their work. Visitors to the Sundae Market can update their art collections and closets with original pieces from vendors of the city's extraordinary homegrown talent.

Please come join me at the last Sundae Flea Market for the year!

2 comments:

QueenBe said...

Tamara, I recieved my tags today from the swap, and I love them all. Such a great swap, and your tag is amaxing. Thanks so much!

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

It was a fantastic swap,wasn't it? I'm so glad you liked my tag! Which image did you receive?

Tam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails