Monday, February 9, 2009

Warning! This Bag May Bite!

Last year, while at Zombiefest, I had the pleasure of meeting Justine, from Bags That Bite. She is, hands down, the nicest seller I met that weekend and many of her bags feature openings that are also monster mouths. All of them are adorable and I found it impossible to choose just one.

After thinking about it for a few days, I purchased the Skull Zipper Bag for the rare evenings when I get to go out for an adult night out. I finally got a chance to use it and wanted to show just how very many things fit in it. In addition to all the items pictured, I also had my digital camera in the bag. It easily held all the essentials for a night out and then some. We'd gone out with friends to finally celebrate my 40th birthday, a week and a half after the fact, but the wait was worth it. We had a fabulously fun night out at Pipers Pub for dinner and then dancing at the Lava Lounge. We're already planning another group night out dancing to 80's alternative and wave, so hopefully Skully will get to go out again soon.

My boys have both been bugging me to buy each of them one of her bat packs for awhile now. One of these days, I'll just have to surprise them with one. I have a bat crazy (crazy about them, not crazy like one) nephew who'd love on too!

5 comments:

Carolina Gonzalez said...

HI! I wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, and tell you I'm a follower now too! Seems like we have lots in common - I'm also one of those who are pro - good grammar and spelling. The spanish language, so rich and poetic, is losing its battle against mobile phones too :(.

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and for following my blog! I agree that it does appear we have a lot in common. I look forward to reading your future blog posts!

Kathy said...

Hi there~
Came over to visit after seeing you on the mixed media thread, I didn't see you were from Pa. And Pittsburgh even. I was born and all family is in Wendel/Irwin area. So I had to pop in and say hi. Love your blog, BTW.
Kathy

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

Kathy, thanks for popping in and for the compliments on my blog! I actually live fairly close to Irwin (between Elizabeth and Monongahela). Small world, huh?

Tam

Lori said...

those bags are fun...i like the one you got the best...i am surprised by how much you got in there...i would have thought it was really tiny...it sounds like you had a great time on your birthday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails