Sunday, February 22, 2009

Camera Necklace Featured on Autumn Olive Blog

More and more sellers are discovering Etsy lately, so due to a number of factors it's getting harder and harder for anyone's items to be seen. Imagine my surprise when I signed on today to discover that not only had one of my items been seen, but also that it had been featured on the Autumn Olive blog.

The blog is written by Melinda, from Vivid Texture, on Etsy. This shop has been one of my favorites for some time due to the fresh approach she takes toward upcycling wool and other goodies for you and your home.

My favorite item currently in her shop is her Spring Green Fingerless Gloves (also great wrist warmers) pictured below:

These upcycled lovelies offer a fresh take on being green!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Thank you for this lovely feature. You've made my day. Those gloves are one of my favorites right now, too.

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

You are most welcome and I'm so glad I could make your day!

Tiedupmemories said...

Those gloves are really sweet! Congrats in your feature! The camera necklace is adorable!!
Tracy

yippeevintage said...

Congrats, BarkerBell! What a fun surprise :)

~ Angela

The Charm House said...

Congratulations on being featured!!! YEAH!
I love your fingerless gloves~ so stylish and spring! It is cold today day here in Georgia, I need them for typing. LOL
Have an awesome day!
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails