Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Punk Snowman

For my birthday, I got to spend the day with my two boys. Normally, I would have been thrilled, but today was the second day in a row that school was closed due to a winter storm. Let's just say the boys didn't behave quite as perfectly as I would have liked. Sadly, the boys had a case of cabin fever that could only be cured by playing outside, so as soon as it stopped raining (which it did all morning until a little after 2:oo pm) we bundled up and went outside.

Kendall, below, built a "punk snowman". What Mom could ask for a nicer 40th birthday present?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL! Love the punk snowman! AND.....Happy Birthday!
Smiles, Karen

BarkerBell Herbs and Heirlooms said...

Karen,

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Kendall constantly keeps us laughing. His older brother, Julian, does too, but Kendall's a natural ham.

Tam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails