Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Made the Cover of the Handbook to Handmade Vol. IV


I'm featured in the Handbook to Handmade Vol. IV with 34 other very talented Etsy artisans and recently found out one of my items is featured on the cover. I can't even tell you how excited and honored I am. The book is currently being published and I expect to receive my copy the end of this month. Please visit the blog for the Handbook to Handmade for more information and to see the cover here: http://etsypromobook.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

How exciting!! Good for you!! I am so happy for you!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage

Mrs.Kwitty said...

OMGosh--that is BIG news! Congratulations!

(I know what it feels like--several years ago I had a project in a Christmas crafts book and when I got my copy I discovered my project was on the front! I did the Happy Dance all over town lol!)

I'm so excited for you!! yeah!
Smiles, Karen

starrynightimpressions said...

How wonderful! You totally deserve it with your beautiful designs.
and I love your blog,
deborah

I Heart That! Dance said...

OMG! OMG!

Congratulations Barker that is SO AWESOME!! :D

beth said...

that is soooo awesome !!!
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails